I'll Go Back To December All The Time

And so after 365 days, we've finally reached the eve of the new year.

Before I wrap up the year, let's reminisce on the past few days of Dec.
So I've really and truly enjoyed my post As.
Hahaha.

Well, as soon as the December started, I was off for a 3 days DAY camp.

Then, I had my prom at the the same place, wearing the same thing, and the only difference was the company I was with. LOL.




The next day, I went out with my S13 clique before they all got busy. (no photo :[ )
Plus, ZPN.





And you already knew that.

So the week after, I went to Krabi for my holiday!
It was so freaking awesome!
Loved the service there and all of them were so polite to us!
Snorkeling, caving, boat being towed, riding the elephant.
I love Krabi seriously!

And I will never forget this, but I was chased by a two dogs!
The stupid thing was, I ran.
And that's why the dogs chased me and I almost got bitten.
Shouting "HELP ME PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE~~~!"
Nasib tak dalam Singapore, malu gilerrrrrr!

But I still love Krabi!







And the next time I was out was a back-to-back outing.
Celebrated Dad's birthday on the 25th!
Dinner with my family is always great! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

My eldest brother is always late and not in picture! Greaaaaat!

On the 27th, I finally met up with SJS!!!!!!
This includes Azimah too hahah.
Went to The Mind Cafe and had a great time!
I finally learn how to play Cluedo after how many years hahahaha.
And we also played a Malay game, in memories of our rusty Malay.
Wrote on the floating ball too and brought Jannah to out to the real world. Hahah.

Sigh, should have taken a photo with them all but it's okay.

On the 28th, sent Dad off halfway as he was going for another holiday with his bestfriend...
Hehs.
Then I rushed to Lot One and even cab there before it got too late....
to meet CLICK♥♥♥♥♥


It's been a long time since I last met Izza!
Reminisce on school and Mrs Richards.
Hahaha, I guess we really miss her secretly.

On the 29th, I was out with my lovely lovely DAHINAF♥♥♥♥♥
Bowling, normal McD dinner and of course, yet another surprise!
It was like planning for a proposal (and actually what I would actually want somebody do for me some day) so I was really glad that Diana was surprised!
We played truth afterwards and it was just like the good old Friday nights of sitting around in circles, talking nonsense, laughing and hoping it would last.







Well, if you think it's over...

Hahah.
Out with my sister and niece on the 30th to shop!

Apparently my niece didn't sleep the night before so she got sleepy during the trip.
And I had to be the mummy and carry her around hahaha.
But I love her to bits so whatever.
It's actually a retribution because 5 year old me asked my dad to carry me around.
You've guessed it, I'm a heavy child.
So, karma babe.
LOL!

Lastly, the last day of December and 2012 was spent with the drama kiddos!



It was raining damn heavily and wearing cot shoes instead slippers was really a bad choice.
Thank goodness Firzanah came with me or else, I would have been stranded under the rain alone, wet and lonely.
Totally emo. HAHAH!
And I enjoyed myself today!
Played a few games and ended with charades.
Azril and Firzanah were great teammates hahahaha so the drive to win!
Plus Hazwani's chillex reaction to everything!


Overall, awesome and perfect gatherings before the year ends♥!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

Let it Burn