Can You Be My Nightingale

I've had several drafts between my last post and this.
I don't know why, it's been difficult to do a write-up of the yesterdays.
It used to be so easy and simple to express my thoughts, but I guess now that there are more things to think about, these unexplainable feelings, the sensitivity of the topic, the truth and what's not.

It's the mid of Syawal but truth be told, I really miss Ramadhan already.
I miss those peaceful nights, and I miss those mornings after.
Though knowingly what was done in Ramadhan could be and should be continued after, it's different.
Nothing is the same.

I just hope we could pull this through.
It's just been very challenging for us, one after another.
I just miss everything being the way it was supposed to be.
There were no fear, no hurt, no tears, there was just a lot of love.
I miss knowing everything will be fine.

I miss everything.
I just hope everything will stay the same.
But it's just a hope and you're hopeless when there's nothing you could do to make it all better.











Yet again, all these little or big things that happened that will change you.
For better, for worse,
Que sera sera,
What will be, will be.

Put your trust in Allah's plan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting