The Problem Is Me

Why K why?
Why do you want my mum to come to school again?
Can't you just give the talk and don't involve her.
I don't want to her to know what I'm getting.
I want to prove it to her that my results will change.
Just don't meet her, please?


Teachers look at me and tell me to persevere.
Tell me to work harder.
I have improved but I need to improve so much more.
I'm thankful that they didn't gave up on me.
Yet, sometimes, I just don't want them to approach me.
I feel so pathetic.
After all this while, I still haven't put in my best.
Still haven't prove to them that I could do it.

25 for prelim 2.
Even with all the bonus marks, I can't get into a JC.
Sucks like shit.


Less than 20 days left.
Is there still time?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting