Talking To The Moon



HELLO!

Hmm, I'm very stuck at editing the blog.
What should I do now?


And talking about stuck, I can't do my Chem quiz.
It's a freaking pissed me off thing.
I can't start the quiz like whyyyyyyy omgggg!

Feel so helpless.
What if it affects my CA?
Then I will dieeee! ):



I really want to get promoted and get into University by 2013.
Well, I don't want to repeat and I'm scared.
):



Alright, enough about that.
Hmm, I feel so ...
Haizz.
Why.
Go away this stupid feeling.
Why.
Go away!


Trying to cheer myself up.
My heart is beating very fast.
Why.




Oh, and the moon is beautiful.
Once every 28 days, right?
Hahah, it's been 6 years of practical Science.
I miss learning about Space.
(:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting