Every Sad Day Gets A Happy Return

Hello my sayang blog!

Hahahah!
I feel like I'm being one of those irritating fake people I usually hate tonight.
Well, I know I am.
Guess why?


Because I'm so thankful for todayyyy!

Went to the Singapore F1 Drift Race today with my siblings!
It was so bloody awesome!
The atmosphere, the experience.
The best part?
I got to sit beside Fandi Ahmad for a photo with him and Aide Iskandar!

SO AWESOME!

For the first time okay, I meet local artiste and took a photo!
I mean, I may have met some others before but they were mostly snobbish type..or I just couldn't take a photo with them.



Then we went to eat at Tanjong Pagar Railway station till I'm like so full.
Next, Marina Barrage to play water.
And I really played till I got wet and stinky..




And now, I think I'm falling sick. ):

Oh yes, got a meeting today and tomorrow.
Sianz.

I'm only looking forward to tease somebody who got himself a new post!
MY PARTNER BAYBEHHH!
Hahahah!

I'm pretty sure he will be cursing all the way tomorrow.
See who got the last laugh now. (:
K, I'm feeling so evil.

I kinda feel bad for him.



In fact, we're all so suay..
All our post are like the shittest one.
Hmm.




K, bye!
(:




*throat hurts like omg~*






OOOOH, went out with Sher, Rina D and Farhan on Sat.


FUNNY ONLY! :D

Never mind. Go like okay.
Thanks.


Bye~ Lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting