All I Ever Thing About Is You

Hello!

Today was quite a boring Sunday.
Well, it was sure a fun and amazing night though! (:

Bro is back from Africa so the babies were here.
So were my other brother and sis-in-law.
And Aqilah was so freaking adorable tonight!
With all the crying because she wanted some food!

:D

And I think I'm pretty tired now.
Physically and mentally.
Hahah, not because of any studying to do.
Well, because, because, because,

























I couldn't stop thinking about you. ):

Sometimes, I hate being me.
I hate feeling all so emoish.
I hate the fact that I get hurt so easily.
I hate that I'm fragile.
I hate that I feel insecure easily.

When others asked me if I like anybody now,
I just reluctantly say no.
I want to deny the possibility of me liking you.

It's just a stupid crush.
Nothing but a crush.
Get over it, Naj.

(:






I love talking to myself on twitter. And on blogger.
So random.

Okay, have fun partaypartay people.
(:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting