I'm Never Gone

Hello~

So it's been such a longggggggggg time since I've blogged.
Okay since I'm still positive now let me blog!

Okay let's start,
Well, have been busy this week.
Have a performance coming up next week.
I have exactly 7 days to be ready and get the props ready.
It's okay, I can do it, we all can do it!

Today's classes were helpful.
I felt motivated after all the classes, especially GP.
Mrs Richards is amazing.
I mean apart that at times she can be annoying, like really annoying, hahah,
The way she teach us, saying her thought process out loud and all, just makes me feel like I've understood GP.
Well, whether I really could understand and apply it is a totally different question but yeah.
She really enlightens me.
(:


Chemistry and Math was not bad too a lesson for today.
Went through the papers and Mrs Aw gave her "How prepared are you" speech again.
She looked more approachable but duh, she still is as scary as ever.
And as for Math, I realised that I could have passed the paper if I didn't make those silly mistakes so I was actually quite disappointed with that.
But hey, it actually tells me that I could actually do it. Heheh.

Malay today was okay.
What funny was that we actually shuffled our normal seating arrangement.
Hence, we were all sitting beside people who we are not always with.
The rest had a good partners, at least someone who they are okay with and as for me,
I had to sit in between Fadzil and Haziq.
HAHAHAH!

I had the most awkward seating arrangement because I've never really interacted with those 2 boys before and I was in the middle.
And those were the smartest people in the class, I was like omgosh noooo.
It was so pressurising to do my essay because both my right and left were doing their essay so quickly and I'm sure their content were all superb and in no comparison to my crappy essay.
LOL.

And they were planning to reshuffle seats every lesson, having a specific arrangements on different days. Exciting.


Had PE after that which was so horrible.
Okay, at least it was better than the PE I had on Monday.
And class talking session with Mr Kwok was great.
I felt like I was talking to my brother, I think all PE teachers are alike.
Lame, motivating and prepare us for the future.
They are awesome! :D



Ahhs, I'm tired now.
Tomorrow will be another good day.
Because everyday spent with the people I love is a good or better, an awesome day.
:D




Many hearts for you.
<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting