Just when I have a great mood to blog,
all I get is:
"PAGE LOAD ERROR"

So before tomorrow or whenever comes by again,
and I forget everything great and inspiring happened today.
I shall blog using notepad first at 1.45am on 1005090!

:D

So anyway, today I finished reading that book Ami borrowed for me!
YAY!
I read while I was in a vehicle, never felt nauseous even.
It was such a relief!

So went to the cemetery.
Passed 12. Hmms.
Yeah, so did cried a little.
Did "talked" a little.
Had fun with Kakak who was saying, "I would want that if I pass away, okay?"
So I replied, "See who goes first then."
Yeah, it's weird and kind of bad being to where we were then..

Words said can never be taken back, though.

Then we went to Acu's.
Chatted with cousins for awhile.
Catch up with their life while I was busy.
Oooh, new stories. Oh-no-ing! stories too

After that, ate at Jurong Point.
Funny how the place could creep me out a little..
Shopped a little thereafter.
Got tired and crapped with Kakak.
Mak asked me to carry the sack of rice.
As light as feathers. Not as heavy as any 2-year-olds. RIGHT.....

Fetched Aniyah and KakSuria after that.
Went home for awhile.
Then off to Marina Barrage!

Was lost so stopped by the Flyer place to ask.
Lol, after we found out, since it was only me and Kakak,.
We ran to the car like we were in an episode of The Amazing Race!
Hahah, fuhh, even woke Aniyah up from her sleep!

So there we were. Marina Barrage
Yeah, first time there, you don't expect to go have fun, all jakun?








Played with the water there.
Aniyah and lots of other kids treat it as a swimming pool.
Hahah, cute.
Lots of photos taken.
Had lots of fun.
Aniyah didn't even want to leave the place.
&when we left, she was pulling her hair.
Hahah, pity she was stressed and angry.

So we change the subject from air to mamam!
Boy, was she excited.
She got so hungry, she started biting the car seats.
Lols.

Ate after that at West Coast.
Aniyah waited too long for her food, she tried to bite the table.
Good that KakSuriana stopped her. Hahah.
Next thing you know, everybody was full and tired.
Didn't sleep though, hahah.
But everybody were too tired to even talk.

Sent them home.
On the way home, this car, oooh, did I not boil for it.
Ayah was driving the car normally, doing a short edged turn, whatever it is, then this car suddenly horn at us.
Passed us and even STARE at us.
Whatever that was for.
So Kakak and me at the back was going WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR?!
Ayah drove faster and passed this car.
He drove faster to pass us again, and that STARE!
Oooooooooh, (like I always say to Ami when he do something whatever-ish), whateverrrrrrrrrrrr!

Back home.
Didn't watch ManjaLara.
I don't get it.
It makes me so angry that Sahara is all an act that everyone believes that she's a nice person.
Hahah, I didn't want myself to go, "STUPID PEOPLE! CAN'T THEY SEE WHAT SHE'S DOING?!"
So I rather miss another episode and just find out the summary or ending.

Read that book instead.
Music turned up so loud so I can drown into the book.
Oh my, I wish I was one of those characters.
I was so drowned into the book, once I finished reading, I want more.

It's like incomplete.
I don't feel satisfied.
Started thinking of my life, everything.
Problems start pouring out again.
I'm feeling emotional again.
I don't feel like sleeping even though it's coming to 2am.
I just want to do something but I can't.
Now what I truly feel is a
















secret.
HAHAH!


I'm just kidding.
I feel lost.
And left out.
Out of everything.
Suddenly, I want to go to school as soon as possible to make sure my friends are fine.
Because holidays equals to much secrecy and more stuff being kept for no one to know.
Then they will post it in their blog and people wonders and ponders over it.
Back at school, BAM!, they are normal again.

What I'm getting at here is that,
Holidays = Different people.
Si? (Like those they use in french for yes?)

Sometimes, I hate holidays.
Most of the times, I need to get away from normal life as much as possible.

I can sense, it's gonna rain!
Woohoo, sleepless night is gonna sleep tonight!
:D



Blah, not making any sense.
Hahah, kay, I'm tired.
Since the page still wants to show me error, FINE I say!
It's still the boss of me, so I will back down this time.
Plus, since I'm already tired, don't feel like waiting for the page to load.
SO BACK AT YOU, I shall say!
No no, to the connection, I mean.
Hahah, so the whatever lah eh...


Kay, nites and hope you have a wonderful great day for Sunday, Monday and so on.
:D

Oh yeah, VP Yeo sms-ed me to inform my parents to remind me to bring thermometer on Tuesday.
Lol, weird yeah, anyway, do we have school on Tuesday and Wednesday or not?
I'm so not sure.....!


Amirah Mohamed Yamin, you delelte your tagboard? Or is it somewhere hidden?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting