I banged into 188 today.
Seriously, no kidding.
I kind of "hugged" the back part of the bus.
Only Rina saw it. Ooops!
Hahah.

In the end, one of my fingers got injured.
Just minimal pain.
Oh, how I wish.
Well, amazing huh?
Super clumsy.
Just when I wanted to be calm that 188 already arrived.
Hahahahahah!

Then discussed about FAC.
This year, pretty messy.
Well, tomorrow having morning training.
Woohoo?

Recess, rained(:
It was such a great weather.
They just take away the pain and soothe you again!
Hahah, what's with the rhyming stuff?
:D

Other than that, today was yeah, same-o, same-o.
(:



& you made a difference just with a smile.





Brrr. I'm getting this emotion back.
I don't like it.
I get sad when I listen to love songs.
I walk slowly because I'm tired of everything.
I can't seem to smile a lot.
I always wish something bad will happen to me.
Not that it's already happening.
Haizz ):

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting