Finally, new skin.
:D

Oh yeah, a few things happened.
Like we changed our places.
Just so we can focus, it's a boy-girl situation.
So my new partner is Shaufy.
Behind me is Rani and Kang Long.
My seat is also nearest to the door, right at the corner there.
Pfft.

I don't like it there actually.
Well, it's more humid there.
Unless the wind blows in.

Then 3D won champion for Captain's Ball and Soccer.
Interesting. Such a heart-racing moment.
Like it was nil then suddenly, JiaHao caught the ball!
Yay!

I miss 2C so much. ):

Then, Malay was quite hilarious.
Cikgu going with the taxi driver stuff.
*Point**Point**Point*!

Other than that, life's quite normal.
Oh, I yawned 10 times during Physics.
Plus a hundred more after.
Amazing huh?

Hahah.

Kay, I love my juniors!
They are crazily awesome.
:D

So random.

(:


Even that, could make me smile.





PS// I know my blog is dead.
However, we do have to move on.
Even so it's dead, I'll still keep you alive :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting