Because I don't know you like I knew you before.
Because everything changed since I walked out that door.
Because something hurts and it makes me cry.
Because it turn into flames and burnt my heart dry.
Because at times like this I feel insecure.
Because everything moves fast and I'm not very sure.
Because I'm the worst friend ever and I don't know how I should act.
Because I love you in my heart and that's a fact.
Because I hope that you will never ever forget that.
Because I made a promise and I say things you don't get.
When I say I won't be angry cos that is really true.
Cos if I'm angry I'm sure it's not you.
It's myself and within that I'm trying to control.
Whatever it is, it's not a lie.
I miss all the time we shared, I'll remember it till I die.



Sometimes I wished we weren't in different classes.
But then again, it's not about the class isn't it?
It's about us, about everything, especially me.
I'm tired, I don't want to fight anymore.
And I'm sorry.
To both of you.
Plus YiLing too.

I don't know what is it with me.
Maybe, I was meant to have no friends.
Atiqah, Amirah, YiLing were being such an awesome friend to stay patient and listen to my sorrows.
However, I don't know how to appreciate friends like you.
I'm truly, greatly, sorry.
Sorry is not enough, though.
I'll try to make it up to you, if I'm able to.

Cause problem like this, it's just hard for me.
And I hope, things will be alright again.
Like it used to be.
If it will ever be.
I'm really sorry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting