Yay, no school!
Lol.

Supposed to be studying now.
However, I don't want to.
Gosh, somebody wake me up!
When will I get to realise that Mid-Year is really important?!

Hahah, I'm one crazy fellow.
I get stressed when I'm in school.
Still, I sleep in class because I'm too tired.
I get stressed when I'm at home.
Still, I don't have the mood to study.
I know MYE is coming very very very very very very soon.
Still, I feel like having a fun time instead of serous study time.
Lalalala.

Oh, she's asking me to stop playing again.
Go study.
Well, I can't.
Too much things to study for, I don't know which to start from.
):

Okay, enough blabber.
Woohoo! I just got to know the new episodes of ATBR.
Blah, school is getting really boring these last 3 days.
I wonder what happened that people are against someone.
D:




:// NEW EDIT @ 11.45pm.

I feel pathetic.
Hahah.

I've been studying since 1pm in the afternoon and I still haven't finish studying.
IT'S THE SAME SUBJECT!
I still have 4 more chapters to go. YAY!..

&also, like today, finally, I received a message.
Just when I want to have a long conversation, phone gone wild!
What a luck.
):

Tomorrow, having Maths class at 8.
Boo!
Then following Kakak out.
YAY!

):
So many stuff to study for.
AHHHHH!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting