They look alike, don't they? Hahah!


Heyho!
Actually, I'm feeling kind of tired and moody just now.
Well, all gone now!
Because of you bloggie!

Because you live and breathe
Because you made me believe in myself like nobody else can...


Lol.
Anyway, today is kind of tiring.
Went to lots of places and just walk and walk.
In fact, not much, just three. HAHAH!

Went to Jurong Library.
Mannnn, people still mugging so the library was full.
Then walked to IMM, walking aimlessly.
Next, got lost in some carpark so walked like 1 full circle.
HAHAH!

Home, slept.
Woke up, off to Causeway.
People celebrating Mothers' Day, whee..
Ate and then off to Acu's house again.
Watched Charlie and Chocolate Factory.
Home.

KakWiyah baked a cake for Mak.
Oh-so-deliciouso~

Now, all I want is to sleep!
Hahah.
Gonna renovate soon!
Woohoooooooooo!
(Overrrrr.)

Lah, okay.
Byeeeeeeez!
:D


Jonas: Slice Of Life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting