I'm exhausted.
Hahah.
This is the start of morning training.
Yay, one more day to morning training.

So now, we're changing commanders.
NC4's commander is Geraldine.
NC1's commander is Margaret.
So much complication.

Then, MsTan said next year the teams will change.
Sheesh, I got myself ready for the news last time when I asked.
&she said, no, teams will stay as they are.
Now, they're changing.
Man, I already love my threesome juniors very much.
Gosh, this will be very hard.
):

Plus, how many projects they want us to handle in one holiday?
Gahhs, no rest.
Except for the last week.
So woohoo.
):

Oh, tomorrow officially is the last day of school.
Unofficially the beginning of June holiday,
that is not a holiday actually because we don't get much rest.
Oh, secondary life.
Next year's will be worse.

Ah. I just missed out a chance to meet Aniyah.
Great. I've been missing her and then I don't meet her when I can.
Kakak is now with her and I'm not.
Stupid nap that I really need.
):



&on the other hand, I really liked how today went.
I'm not that lonely today, for sure.
&Shamimah is still the one I used to know. :D
Hahah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting