I'm still waiting for GEOGRAPHY!
Must it take so long?

Then today during Malay, Cikgu was talking about rude drivers.
And to him, it's nothing vulgar.
Hahah!

What else?
Nothing else is up.
And oh! Ngee Ann!
Greaty great (:

Yes, Sunday having Madr exam and have yet to study.
Cos I don't know what's the subject tested.
):

Have yet to change the skin also.
Lost my thumbdrive and keys.
I lost everything in the house!
Superb eh?
Hahah.


Kay, bye people.
I'm so looking forward to June holidays.
Competition, outings and ANCO CAMP!

Oh yeah. ANCO CAMP @ PULAU UBIN!
Exciting?
Hahah, I can just imagine the tortures.
Ahhhhh! Scared uh now.
I don't feel like going.
But well, I want my rank, it won't be thatttt bad.
I hope so.
:D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting