I'm all frazzled right now.
The weather is either hot, hot, hot or cold, cold, cold.
Kakak passed her sickness to me.
So, I get headache easily.
Argh.

Today was such a normal training day.
Learned new tips and all.
Then NC1 break so we bullied Mary!
Hahah, so fun.
She admitted, indirectly.
However, I have great word manipulation skill.
Lol. Whatever...

Geraldine is so super sweet!
I'm so touched by her letter.
The roots of trainings are bitter but the fruits are sweet. (:
I'm so going to hold this slogan for NC1.
If I'm still NC1 commander next year.

Then we had lunch.
Bonded with Sec2s.
Marching with Sec2s.
Woah, Joel can remember that extreme long command.
Impressed! :D

Left "halfway".
I think Amelia saw me but I didn't.
What the heck, I felt so bad.

Went to meet up with the rest.
Hahah, tricked us into thinking we will eat in the hotel.
Lol. We were fooled.
Finally, got to know their name and stuff.

Gosh, I'm in such a dilemma.
):
Should I or should I not?
I keep asking myself which one is important.
I guess both is.
Can I skip one to go to the other.
Why oh why the date is one after another?
))))):

Please, let me. D:








Oh, plus, tons of assignments and school stuff to attend.
ANCO is coming very soon.
Well, can't wait for gathering! Hope it will happen.
Plus hopefully Mak call that line soon.
I'm scared if they go holiday on 19th.
Sadded.
):

Ahhhh, 2 projects.
Sucks, not enough days.



Plus, pathetic.
):

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting