Someday You'll Understand

You know, I've abandoned this blog for a long time. 
Although I already had 3 posts this year, which was more than in 2017 when I totally didn't update anything at all... 
Still, it didn't feel like I was ever back. 

Anyway guess what, so many events happened in the span of 7 months, since the start of this year. 

Well, there's the world issues: WW3, fires, floodings, politics, fighting for rights 
Then there's my issues. 
Which is nothing actually but me constantly stressing over life and NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT BUT JUST LIKE CONTINUE DOWN TO THE ROAD OF THE DAMNED??? 
Okay, being a little bit dramatic. 

But case in point, I actually have to prepare a presentation, build a website and get things going in my life.. 
Yet, I'm just here. 
(Cos actually I was looking for ways to build a better website and missed those times when I customised my own blogskin and then I started to miss blogging. Okay, I digressed. But really, where's all my codings? How do I actually customise my template to the way I want it to be exactly???) ... 

Back to life updates nobody asked for but just for my memory sake, 
Covid really hit the world hard. 
And it's unfortunate that everytime I get the opportunity to be part of something I kind of dream of due to the stories of the past, an outbreak has to happen. 
SARS-I don't remember what was actually supposed to happen if there wasn't SARS..., 
H1N1 - being a flag bearer and main contigency for school parade plus Sec 3 Malay Overseas Trip, 
and now....changing all my term's plans for our 13th events. 

But it's also a blessing. 
Cos for one, we managed to really clean up the school's musollah, 
TWO, 24 hour assignment instead of having 3 hour exams. 
Ya Allah, I can only hope that I pass all assignments cos I really need to graduate by this year!!!
I can't imagine if I didn't manage to pass any of the papers. 
That would be so devastating. 
Although, I did went through a few hiccups. 
But I hope in case anything happens, I could still appeal. 

Other than that, I also got introduced to watching Thai shows. 
AND IT REALLY CHANGED MY LIFE? 

Okay, I know myself. I can get really obsessed over some things for a period of time. 
Like when I was obsessed with disney, then glee, then starkid, then smosh, then crazy exgirlfriend....and now, Thai shows. 

It started with me being curious about what my friends were constantly tweeting about, then giving it a try and then never turning back? 
And no, I can't say I'm a true fan cos I only watch the shows from that one channel, GMMTV, that apparently hires the weirdest, loving people in the industry? 
Like, I thought I would only be liking one guy, but no, I fell for almost every guy and girl in GMMTV. 
And if I list them down, I would probably be listing down every GMMTV actor I know hahaha. 
But then again, it all started with 2Gether The Series, which introduced me to Bright Vachirawit and Win Metawin. 
Somehow people all over the world got obsessed with them, which is such a breakthrough for them. 

And then it also introduced me to other great people and one of which is Tay Tawan

At first, I found him familiar, like I've seen him somewhere before. 
But no, it was really the first time watching him, and my gosh, I don't know where to start with that wonderful human being! 
If there's anything I won't forget is him liking my tweet for him. 
😍😍😍 
Feel so accomplished (and close) as a fan. HAHAHA 

Anyway, I haven't fully slept. 
So it's probably best to get some shut eye for now. 
And wake up to finally do the presentation......! 
Not motivated to do it because, there's practically nothing to go with. Hmm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting