Looking Forward

I haven't blog much these days.
Reason? I really don't have anything to blog about.

Another day is just like the day before.
Slacking around, watching or not watching tv, updating status, surfing the net.
Nope, I'm not that dead bored yet.

Have to enjoy this time very much because it will end in 4 weeks time.
Talking about 4 weeks, I'm scared, terrified, horrified, out of my mind for the results.
I'm just really afraid of what I might get.

What if I don't pass L1?
What if I don't pass combined humanities?
What if my L1R5 is more than 20?
Yes, now I'm going through all the what ifs.
I hope none of the what ifs come true.
If it does, you'll see me in the hospital. (:


Talking about hospital, we still haven't collect money from hq.
HAHAH!
Nahh, I'm too lazy to go hq just to collect $15.
I'll donate it back to hq okay.
Since we are a voluntary organisation and don't receive money from government,
So, better donate on 29 Dec, SJAB's flag day! :D



I realised that I miss blogging.
I would start with nothing, then go totally random, in the end, I GOT A POST DONE! :D

See? Totally random there.

I'm happy today!
Hopefully, I will stay this way for the whole day.
Well, it's just 9am now so I don't what the day brings.
Just no more misery please.

I've been drowning myself in my own misery.
I have no idea why I like to do that to myself.
I'm so weird.
I don't even know how to control myself~




Super random.
K lah, I go finish up the "project"
Awesome or what.



I had a lot of things I wanted to do this holiday.
Guess I wasted a lot of it.
Now, shall make it up :D


Oh yeah, I think Justin *forgets second name* is so awesome (not Justin Bieber eh please).
Another Youtube star with account named Toastymedia
He sings, do music videos, plays guitar, piano and drums, beatbox.
How dreamy, just like a perfect guy :D

Comments

  1. Haha, nono. I where got new guy. That's my friend. He was just so cute and hawt. Awww, adorable. Heee, idonthave new guy, okay? Guy friends, yeaaap. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting