Back To December

HOLLA!

Yes, I've been back since Tuesday morning.

So, let's play recap shall we?!

25 December
The original plan was to leave the house at 11am.
Macam betul je planning...~
Lol. We went out at 6pm instead!
Well, the ride was fast!
We stopped at Pagoh around 9pm for dinner.
Reached kampong at 10pm. Fast isn't it?

After setting out, went to Nek Che's house.
Listen to all the stories.
My father was hilarious!
He told Nek Che that my mum have a farm!
Well, it's just farmville.
It was so funny!
My father even had his serious face on!
Oh, when my mum said something about being sleepy, Nek Che thought she wanted to bathe!
Hahah, so far away lah.
It was a great night.
Stayed until 1am.
Kak Nor asked sister and I if we wanted to sleep at Along's house.

So went to Along's house.
Atif was so active at night!
There was once, he climbed over the car seat(7-seater) from the back row all the way to the front because he wanted to follow Along.
Well, Along already went out so he cried.
"Kenape ayah tinggalkan Atif?!"
Then his father came back and open the car door and Atif asked the same question.
The father's reply was "terlupe"
LOL.


In the end slept at 2am.



26 December

KakNor said wanted to wake up at 7am.
Banyak nyer 7am.
I woke my sister up at 5.50am.
Then we waited until 6am.
Knocked on the door to wake people up.
Failed so sister went back to sleep.

I stayed up till 7am.
Got bored since even my sister couldn't wake up.
So watched the tv.
Eventually, everyone woke up and we left the house at 11am.

Atif slept on me.
He totally treated me like a bed.
Hahah, turned round and round.

Okay, so reached kampong.
Welcomed guests and all.
Helped a bit, then slacked under the fan because it was freaking hot.
Nabil had to hold the bunga manggar.
Then they asked me to do it also.

Hahah, I was so bad that I let Tashah do it in the end.


Abang Edy came and so photos with him.
Slacked inside after that.
After the bride and groom finished eating, we took their unfinished dishes.
HAHAH!
Had a lovely meal with a whole lot of people.
Especially the buttered prawn. *drools*








Awhile later, KakWik came with Insyirah and Iman Qalysha.
Then, Kakak's hands got itchy and wanted to drive.
Dragged Bro along to the shop we used to walk to last time.
Kakak failed driving at first so didn't allow her to drive.
She drove us when we were on our way back though.
Insyirah was so scared that she covered her ears!
LOL.

It was a fun experience watching my sister driving for the first time.
:P
Then, back to kampong.
KakWik was so hilarious!
All the facebook gossips, LOL!


It all happened for awhile.
Parents wanted to go to Cik Yam's house and MakLong's family was leaving for KL already ):
So, Cik Yam's house.
Got terrified by all those cats.
THERE WERE 5 OF THEM!
After that, headed to Mahkota Parade.
Played archery with Kakak and Bro.
Best sangat! :D
The instructors thought Kakak was a suckish player and kept interrupting her game.
I think she lose 3 arrows?
In the end, she took 1 each from Bro and I.
LOL.

The one with the bulls-eye is mine! Hehehs!

Shopped a bit after that.
Took photos and help Bro to choose the Polo Tee for Ayah's birthday present.
Celebrated at PizzaHut.



THE SERVICE SUCKS TO THE MAXXXXXXX!

Firstly, Ayah didn't get what he wanted because the chocolate was out of stock.
Then, their platter was not neat, like they just throw the stuff on the plate.
Next, we asked for penne but they gave us spaghetti, well, it was alright.
However, the spaghetti was so dry like mee goreng!
It didn't look like spaghetti.
It looked just like mee goreng mamak at Aliff.
Lastly, we pressed the call button to asked for our missing breadsticks.
They didn't attend to us and said because they thought we were playing the buttons.
-.-

Seriously mad at them lah.
We know lah they all busy but don't have to treat us like unimportant customers right?
We had to pay their service tax anyway so treat people equally lah.
Like, the youngest person around the table is 16 years old, takkan masih nak main picit picit je? I got a handphone for that you know.
Irritating.



After dinner, I became Santa.
Lol.
I had 3 balloons because each of us got it from the clown.
Since I didn't want to bring them home, I gave them to the kids who went "Nak belon!"

Yeah.
Slept at Along's again after that.
2am again. LOL.



27 December
Woke up at 9am.
Got ready, ate breakfast.
Played with Afif who was already awake.
Watched tv.
Left the house and slept in the car.
I think we got lost but found our way back to Kampong.

Packed, toured, watched OH YEAH! which is like a Malaysian SNL.
Nabil! :D
After a long time later, we left kampong ):
Gonna be back next year, I hope.

So off to different awesome houses.
First was Cik Rohani's.


Next was Cik Kemi.


Last was Cik Rohana.


I was laughing so badly till I teared!
Ayah was really funny!
He talked about Mum's farmville again.
With that serious face on.
Then he said something about me telling him what I want to be.
I laughed, when did I ever told him that.
HAHAHAH!
He kept asking, "Did I say anything wrong?" when he saw me laughing so hard.



MYDIN next.
Shopped till everyone got noisy and irritated. Hahah.
Oh yeah, got my cool watch too!
Bro paid for me, so sweet :P

Then off to Singapore.
Stopped at Machap.
Straight to SINGAPORE!

Okay done.











28 December
Went out with Aniyah since Ayah had his off day!
Visited uncles and aunties.
Played at the swing.
Got reprimanded by one auntie -.-
Orang baru main 5 second je dah bising!
Irritating, teenagers love swings too okay!
Like I didn't even injured anybody right.
I just played for 5 darn seconds want to reprimand me because her daughter wants to play.
-.-



29 December
Went out early that day.
Firstly to Bukit Batok but saw none of the cadets there.
So, off to Jurong East.
JEREMY! VANESSA! SHUN EN! MANI! JOLIN!
Lol.
It was just 9.30am and they were on their way to second tin!
LIKE OH MY GOSH!~

After that, went to Boon Lay.
Awkward moment when one of the other cadets asked you to donate but you don't want to because you want to donate to your own corps.
TIAN EN! JEREMIAH! LUKE! CLARA! WEILING!
They were doing good too at that time except for J who was with his first light tin.
Hahah.

Lastly, Choa Chu Kang.
AZIMAH! ZAREENA! JUNJIE! ADLINA! CELIN!
They had a few competitors here.
Those girls seriously just shook their tins in front of people, gesturing to donate.
I was like uhh o.o
Cadets were very tired here, everyone was trying to squat when they had a chance to.
Hahah.




Kay, when cousins finally came half an hour later, board the bus to Sentosa~
Yeah.
Beach first, played with the water and sand.
So dirty and itchy after that.
Trained to Imbiah station.
Walked to Resorts World.
Photos and snack time.
More photos after that.
Board the train just before the rain hits Sentosa :D

Vivo next.
It was raining and we were tired I guess?
Takde arah tujuan gitu...
So went home.
Oh yeah, Syaf's metals made the buzzer go crazy! :P
Lol.






Okay. Doneeeee! Finally.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting