Time Need Changes

Hey.

I'm feeling,......I don't know what.
Have been having this type of emo-then-happy-then-sad feeling ever since I came back from camp.

I don't even know what's my real problem is.
:/

Leaving Singapore tomorrow, going back to father's original hometown.
I can't wait.
Can't wait to leave all the stuff here for awhile.
Looking at the beautiful geographical world, take a breather.
Hopefully, I can still come down for the BBQ.

There's still hope, really.
Might be back on Monday or Tuesday.
Let's hope it will be Monday.

Then I'll have no more plans, just awaiting for results.
After that, see how life will turn for me.

I don't know what is happening to me.
Just hope that all the crazy emotions will go away and I'll be happier soon.
















Maybe, this is just my holiday mood.
Which means, I'm sad and bored.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting