Caught up In Sorrow

Today is my brother's birthday.
So, Happy Birthday Abg Iwan!

Well, later, will have a meeting.
Then after that, an outing.
Hope it will be awesome.

For now, I just don't know.
My 4-month old cousin just passed away this morning.
Well, she's in Batam so my mum and sister went there with my uncle.
I feel so bad for not going.
I feel horrible.




Ain't she cute?
Her name is Ratna Az Zahra.
I haven't even met her yet.
Now she's gone.
I feel horrible as I won't be able to meet her in person ever.

So many things happening today.

There's the UG meeting, Corps own training, meeting for gathering, outing.

I feel guilty having fun while I know my uncle and aunt is suffering.
I should be there to cheer my 6-year old cousin who had just lost her sister.
Instead.

I'm making myself feel worse.
I'm such a horrible person.
Period.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting