A Brand New Year

2010 will be over in (24-5.48) hours time.

I mean, it's not over till it's countdown right?
So here's what I really don't understand.
Why are people claiming 30th Dec the last day of 2010?
Why are people already saying hello to 1st Jan on 31st Dec?
Did I just miss the countdown or my clock is not right?
WE ARE STILL IN 2010 PEOPLE! DON'T GET TOO EXCITED!

Lol.

So, as usual, people comes up with new year resolutions before new year.
Reflections before new year.
Everything, at the very last minute. Hahah.

Okay, I shall do that too :P




FIRSTLY,
As for this year, I started off with this 16 things I wanted to achieve or have by 2010.
  • Get through internal FAC. Of course, we all got through that phase!
  • Get into FAC with NC1. Well, we still got our golds and I'm thankful to my babies for that!
  • Distiction for Prelims. Prelims was the worst ever thing that happened, hopefully, O's WON'T BE THE SAME!
  • An awesome blogskin.
  • Win best CPR award. Got the best Home Nursing award which is AWESOMEEEEE~
  • New phone. Yes, I love you Moto!
  • Great birthday. Thanks to all of you who made my sixteen sweet as ever~
  • Hari Raya outing. Back to back some more! So memorable!
  • KSJ website done. I'll have it striked off today!

    Yeah, that's most of my list!
    So, I did achieved quite a lot this year.


    SECONDLY,
    I've gone out of my mind for one day, cried so badly in school, stressed and depressed like you can't even believe it, hoped for the worst, knew of the worst.
    Out of all those crazy, hopefully-I'll-forget-soon stuff, there's also awesome great things that happened.

    I got a2 new niece(s)(TOP ON THE LIST!), I treasure life more, I had my own crazy adventures, I toured around Singapore, I got a tutor, regained the broken friendships, I absailed down not smooth rocks, I caved for the second time, SJS was formed, I had ice cream date with NC1, Sentosa is a great place to be in, HML is the best class ever, reunite with Primary school friends and we're missing each other!

    Yeah, pretty much summarised the year.
    I mean, if you want it elaborated, read the archives. (:



    Oh yeah, plus great madrasah results!



    I was a little disappointed because I wasn't in top 3.
    Oh well, I'm still in top 5 aren't I?
    Alhamdulillah!




    THIRDLY AND LASTLY,
    What I want in the new year a.k.a. 2011 :P

  • Go to Taylor Swift's concert in Singapore!
  • Get a good birthday surprise.
  • Be healthier, no more coughing till it aches or 3 boxes of tissues by my side.
  • Get into a JC! JJC/IJC please! My heart is not open for the other JCs.

  • .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    Can't think of anymore.
    I'll get back to it as soon as 2011 sets in. :D






    RANDOMS!
    I want to watch SHAKE IT UP NEW YEAR!
    Seems so fun.

    And look how far I've changed.
    LOL.
    Not much lah.
    Just clicked on the first post ever on this blog.
    MY GOSH!
    It was so crappy in 2006.
    HEEHEE :D

    It's still crappy now.
    Less crappy though! (:
    I hope.
    Nahh, I'm still a girl with silly dreams and crazy insecurities.
    Well, I've learnt to accept things more.
    Though, I still dwell on them, that I don't deny.
    I still move on.

    I'm going blablabla.
    Okay, have a great Friday.
    Another TGIF thing?
    :D
  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    What Did I Want To Be

    The Art Of Letting