It's Always Darkest Before The Dawn

Hello~
So yesterday I went to watch THE AVENGERS with Diyanah, Firzanah and Haris!

Can I just say how hot Chris Evans is?
Come on, Captain America is oh so stunning!
Even though to me Captain America is like useless besides the fact that he has that boomerang shield, muscles and leadership skills, what's left of him?
Okay, at least he's hot so yup, I shall keep quiet.

Oh, I was also waiting for Hulk to appear throughout the whole movie.
I mean, I don't really know what's Hulk strength is besides being indestructibly strong but he's green so yeah!
And I didn't know that the doctor was actually Hulk. Lol.

Seriously, if you want to watch a combined superhero movie like this, you better know the superhero well.
It's like watching X-Men and not knowing who's in the X-Men.
You'll just feel lost throughout the movie.
Hehs. Macam faham...




So that's all to my Saturday.
The last Saturday before Elemental.
My heart literally beats faster whenever I think of Elemental.
It's just the thought that people are paying to watch us dance makes me nervous.
I've performing for free all these while so it's different.
You know, that people don't put so much hope but still expect a good show?
Since now that people are paying to watch us dance, we must put on the best show ever to make their money worth it.
It's all so pressurising.



Well, enough about that.
Shall just go hardcore and hope the pressure won't get too much on the other dancers.
Really hope they stay calm because I think we all need that.
1 more week. :)


Anyway, I'm really relieved that I'm not movie deprived this year.
You know, the state of not watching movie in the theatre for a few months.
Because I managed to catch 5 movies this year!

First was THE WOMAN IN BLACK, thanks to my sister who won the tickets and chose to bring me along instead of brother in law as he was busy. Hahaha.
I still went despite the fact that I had GP paper the next day. :P

Next was HUGO with my family because of dad's company family outing.
I remembered that I was sitting for Physics paper the next day, the start of common test but heck it, I still went to watch the movie. Lol. Hence, failing common test. >.<



After that was THE HUNGER GAMES with S13! I came super late for drama practise for this but I guess it was worth it to watch it with my fabulous classmates and IT'S THE BEST MOVIE EVER BY FAR! All the tension, the suspends, everything was amazing about this. Even got us talking about the movie weeks after we watched it, imagining ourselves being a part of the game. LOL!

Last but not least, THE LUCKY ONE with the lucky ones who get to watch it with me, I meant with the dancers, Amirah, Iffa, Diyanah and Aizat. Hahaha! It was an impromptu movie outing and come to think of it, maybe we just got lucky that the shop we actually planned to go to closed on that day so we can watch the movie together. Heheh.




Yeah, oh and let's side track.
I went to KOTA TINGGI with my awesome family on Labour day!
It's sad though cos eldest brother didn't come with us.
He's always not there when we have this kind of family outing. :(

But anyway, it was fun!
Reminisce with sister on how we used to go there a lot when we were younger, and walking on the rocks, trying to balance ourselves.
The most scary thing was to fall.
It's just painful to imagine if somebody slipped in the pool of rocks.
TOTALLY OUCH!

And it was such an eventful day out with my family.
Even though I had to suffer in the end because I had too many things to do which I didn't, I guess it was worth it.
I mean I spent too much time in school and I've been yearning to spend some time with my family...

When you have the chance to do what you've wanted for so long, even if it's risky, you just have to grab the opportunity to do just that.







Happygirl94
Satisfiedandgratefulgirl94

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting