Love Will Take You There

Hello! So this is my first post in 2013. YAY! *Clap clap*


Update on my life: I'm currently working.
I have a boyfriend at work HAHAHAHA!
No, I just have a crush on a 3 or 4 year old or probably even younger Myanmar boy.
But he's so cute and he waved at me, I'm so touched oh my goodness.
And Basy was like, "That's your eye candy at work?" at first and now she wants to eye candy him too.
Lol.

What's wrong with us.
Okay, at least she has a real bf so what's wrong with me.
HAHAHAHA!




Anyway, I went to the amazing amazing Malay Dance show at The Esplanade, Oh! Bangau.
The dance were awesome and throughout the show, I was amazed and terrified for the dancers who had the strength to
carry other dancers and of course for those who were on other dancers like oh my gosh why are you guys so brave!
PASSION BABY PASSION!
Also, I had flashback of our dances and how some small steps just brought me back to the past.

And then, I saw Hafiz from my madrasah class and knowing he's in Azpirasi, it just killed me.
He's my age and I know him and he's performing for a large public which includes media personalities and all the art people...
But really, the dances were amazing and awesome and great and yeah, my vocab is really bad that these are the words I use to describe incredible.

So after that we waited for Cikgu Azmi and it was really great to see him again.
We talked about Azpirasi because some of them wants to be a part of it.
And then he asked me whether I'll be joining.

Somehow, saying no broke my heart because I know deep down, well on the surface too really we don't have to be deep, I would love to be a part of Azpirasi,
I would love to learn new chereography and be on stage, let myself be free and dance.
I mean, I don't know if everybody is born a performer, and I'm not saying I'm born a performer (like those professional) but I just love to perform.
I love to sing, dance and if you give a chance, I love to act too.
And I love love the stage.

Yet, I know I can't do those things but I really want to.
And it saddens me.
Haizz, I shouldn't even be crying about this.
I mean there's an ultimate reason for everything.

And between now and then, I'll just dance at home.
And when I own my own house, I would get a room specially for dance or jamming and that would be awesome.
Hehs. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting