yesterdae got kenduri at my uncle's house.........man dere wild ppl dere.......first got a cute boy hu's age is 3 n everytym he wan to cry he would scream!!!!!!!!!his bro aso lyk to scream!!!!!!!!im gonna get deaf soon!!!!!!!den my little cuzzin came bcoz her father is leavin her wit me!!!!!!!!tot it was de bes thing dat ever happen to me but den it was not de bes thing actually coz i didnt get much sleep............dis gurl.....ratna lydiawati[lydia]..........is a super active gurl.....yup....she is triple an active adult...........first thing wen she was at my uncle's house she did so tourin around de house den she kept cryin den she wanted to take oder ppl baby bikes muz get her out b4 de owner get out so we[me n my sis] kept runnin here n dere den wen she reach my house she took a pen n paper den she got wilder n took a lipstick den she took two den we take de lipstick away from her tradin a heart light[national dae's]den she took summore lipstick to put it at her lips sum den she put sum on me[boy, was she keeeute] den she put sum on........on..........my mom's bed cover[hope my mom wouldnt notice it or we will get it!!!!!] den open mr bean show for her n she quieten down but she duwan to sleep to where i set her at.....she wan to sleep infront of de tv n dat is on de floor where its cold but wen she slept dere.....i wan to carry her back to where i set her but i scared if she cries so i juz leave her dere n wen to sleep den at about 2.10am she cried bcoz she's feelin cold den she cried n cried n cried till my mom carry her to place her on de bed den she stop crying den i was about to cry too wen a cockcroach climb onto my hand but den it wen away alredi n wen i wan to sleep i couldnt coz scared dat de cockroach would come again
den after sumtym i feel asleep den at 6 i was waken up by de sound of cries again...............dis tym she wan to change her diapers den i wan to go n sleep but cannot coz wan to c how she wake up so now im her writin a blog post n sendin testimonials n she still havent wake up yet..........................i juz feel lyk sleepin sum shut eye would do

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting