my days.......

well last weeken was spent at malacca[melaka] wit my family on my father side!!!oh god it was fun for sure!!!!!!!!ryte in dis blog so i dun hav to forget it juz lyk dat...........u noe.......oh yes........de journey to melaka!so went dere on saturday at 6pm[took MPV(8 seater)] very crammed at first but after sumtym ok alredi. went to my aunt's house first den go to eat fish+tomyam+veggie[yummyum] den went straight to my kampong[well actually no......we stop for a while] n watch buli balik n den slept at 2am!!!!!!!!!!den wen wake up...........its................8am so watch pink panther den go n bathe!!!!!!!!den after dat wen to malaka sentral to go to mayden n buy things den wen to a shoe shop to buy a pair of shoes for my sister n a bag shop to bags for me, my sister n my mom!!!!!!!n my family[dad mom sis] went home wit my aunt n left me all alone!!!!!!!but den my uncle said to bring me n my cuzzins to night market but den he brought my aunt from kampung instead so we got bored after some times n ask my aunt[my cuzzins mum] to persuade my uncle to bring us somewer so he brought us to jusco n we bought chicken n ice cream for a feast at night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!when we get back..........we went de scary path which was said to hav...ghost!!!!!!!!!den i was lyk "omg,omg,omg,omg,OMG!!!!!!!" n i was scared if one of my cuzzin hu can c dis things c one!!!!!!!!!! den i was so tired dat i was de earliest one to sleep between my cuzzins n i but den i woke up at 2am in de morn to realise dat i nvr get de fan n was sweatin tried to wake up somebody but dey were all fast asleep so juz closed my eyes n i was sleepin but woke up at 9.30am coz i dunno y but i was bored as org kampung hav gone to work n all my cuz was still sleepin so on de tv myself n watch sometings n wake my cuz up n went to bathe n had maggi mee for breakfast den wen wan to put de bowl in de sink fell down coz maggi mee was spilled out by my cuz den wen round de house for so many tyms!!!!!!!!!played wit fernando[kampong's cat]den wen home at 12.otw to singapore i felt giddy so i tried to sleep but den wen i started sleeping.........there a big hump which made me jump high n hit my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!my cuz hit her head too!!!!!!!!!!!den we stop at machap to rest n eat den back to spore but in de car was BORING!!!!!!!so we wave to anybody n counted hu waved back to us!!!!!!!!!haha!!!!!!![bcoz jam at causeway so boring lah!!!!!]den reached home n dae ended!!!!!!!
den todae got my 2 SHOTS!!!!!!!!!!omg it was so scary but ppl say not painful but i think painful lor!!!!!!!!sum ppl cry n min ming cried too[haha]muz spread dis coz she so act one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cant stand her sia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!den now my hand is numb!!!!!!!!!!!lyk very laz to move one lah!!!!!!!!!
a lot of hw!!!!!!!tot my class started at 8.30am but it started at 8am!!!!!!!!!so cum late n muz sit wit JOACHIM!!!!!!!!!!!!sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!~dae ended~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting