still haven show her my papers!think wan to show her todae b4 goin malacca or sunday b4 ghoin to sleep or monday b4 goin to skool!dun tink now is de ryte tym coz she's angry at me now for always watchin tv so if i show her now den lata she'll get angrier!n its a confirm im goin to malacca todae n goin back tmr so i can go 2 skool on mon n show my tcher dat i hav sign my papers.......haiz.............den on tues muz go to skool 4 immunisations!!!![girls get 2 n boys get onli 1!!!!!!!]sumtym i juz wish i was a boy but den i juz wan to bcum a woman den.........................life!......................................well i gtg for now b4 my mom scream at my face n actually....................i need to go get ready for my trip although i'll b leavin my house at 5 plus but wat de heck..................im juz so excited ryte now!!!!!!!!
~byebye~
princessict

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting