last 2 days..........

yesterday once lydia was up we watched tv together den wanted to go swimming wit her father but he was sleepin n sleepin n lydia kept crying n crying coz she wan sometin but i dunno wat she wans as she speak her own language[hi....babuibabhsbj...tata] den u noe she's an active one keep runnin here n dere n everytym she cries i muz carry her away from where she started cryin.....................................my body is achin[killin me!!!!!!!!!!].................so wit de story...so wen her father is ready to go swimmin den she fell asleep...............so i played comp until she was awake den i carried her to her father n den wen her father wan to carry her but she dowan so she wan me den wen her father wan bring her go play playground she asked me to carry her all de way n even wen it rains she wan to play.........wen her father wan tgt work she wan to follow but we dun let so she cried n cried n cried but after we giv her sumtin she stop den my mom wan tg out den she wan to follow den my sis carry her den she wan me!!!!so i feed her milk den she bcum wild again n she wan to play wit water[which make me angry!!!!!!!!]den she stop n played wit dolls...........den i sleep early!!!!!!!!!next dae i wake up at 6.35am n she was sleepin so i bathe all dat n b4 i wen to skool i kissed her b4 she goes home[sad me!!!!!!]den at skool de start of a new .......... n everytin change to me!!!!!!!!!even ryan was so quiet!!!!!!!!den shafiq n anwar cum to my class coz deir cher nvr cum den cherubim keep makin signs at me!!!!!!!!!ok........stop it!!!!!!!!in ml class notin different happen xcept dat jelina hav rebond her hair!!!!!she was not allowed to tie her hair within 1 wk but de lizard ask her to tie her hair n made her cry!!!!!![stupid lizard] den wen back 2 class n cherubim still keep makin signs to me!!!!!!!!she say i luv u to me so i reply to her den she say shafiq is crazy den i asked her hu crazy?den i point to shafiq den he tot???[dunnolah his tot not mine!!!!] den he lyk keep askin wat to me den i say nth den he laugh wit anwar lah...........duh..........haiz...........guys........den dat ryan do sumtin disgustin wit mallory's hair pins den i followed her to wash it............wit anwar n shafiq nearby............i heard anwar said sumtin to shafiq as dey both quickly go away as soon as i reach dere den i was lyk rollin my eyes n sayin .............. den after skool i quickly call home to speak wit lydia but too bad she hav gone home[i felt lyk cryin dere really!!!!!!!]den at hmt class cikgu got meetin so class start late[gd] den wen class start we all make ourselve laugh den got one joke very funny one but cannot tell coz lata de person scold me so chatter chatter chatter wan to go home saw ismail runnin coz he's late!!!!he was supposed to pick her sis up at 4 but it was 4+ den he was lyk dunno wen i look at him he's hand was up so i duuno???den wen i reach ome i saw lydia pic dat her father left for us all n i started cryin[dunno y] n now wen im writin i feel sad too...........haiz..........byexx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be