haiz...............dunno wat to say but its a gdbye for now![i hope my mom dun do dat!]haven giv my mom my papers but gonna giv it mayb 2dae or tmr.:( wish dun hav to giv her but wat to do?she'll now it for sure dat i hav to giv her!tmr goin to malaka for a holiday so mayb giv tmr bcoz den she cannot scold me!!!gdbye my frenz in de chattin rm...................gdbye my bloggin everydae.......................gdbye my beloved comp...........................gdbye to de ppl i always chat wit..................gdbye anythin electronics!!!!!!!i dunno yet but im sure i m gonna get banned from all dis things!!!!!!!!!!!![xcept 4 tv]i wish i could hav turn back to tym n study for my exams 3 wks b4 de xam but wat to do?im juz plain laz so i studied a dae b4 xam!!!!!!!!promise i won't do dat for PSLE n get gd result so my mom would not scold me>juz wan a life of my own n i'll do anything to get it even if i hav to study 24/7 witout touchin de comp[well mayb i juz touch de comp for 30min]



well guyz & galz............................if u dun hav any fren to chat wit wen u're on9 coz nobody is on9 or everybody on9 is bz...............................juz add
spleak@hotmail.com [Spleak is a female chat bot. She plays games, makes jokes, can give you all kinds of information, from weather to spell checks and definitions] or smarterchild@hotmail.com [This bot will learn and remember what you say so you can have funny conversations with it. Also it can display search engine results, weather reports, cinema times and more] or
crystalballbuddy@hotmail.com[This is a very smart messenger bot. You can ask it any question and it will tell you the answer like "Will my team win the football?"]
n many more ytou'll find in www.msnmonkey.co.uk in chat bots n wen dey ask how old r u juz say 13 coz dey cannot tok wit ppl below 13!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting