Why?

Why do they look at me like I'm spoilt.
Why do they look at me like I'm selfish.
Why do they look at me and say I'm sensitive.
Why do they look at me and say I'm full of anger.
Why do they look at me like I'm not independent.
Why do they look at me like I'm afraid of everything.
Why do they look at me like I'm, like I'm stupid?

They have a way of belittling me. They have a way of making me feel so insecure.
Am I really spoilt, am I really sensitive, am I really full of anger, am I really timid, am I really stupid?
Maybe I am.

That's why I'm not smart enough to get into a good secondary school like SCSS or BPGH.
That's why I'm not smart enough to get into SAJC or at least JJC.
That's why I'm not smart enough to even get into any local uni because I'm stupid.





I should have grown up by now.
I should be more responsible.
And I've done a lot that they've never seen before.
Still, all they see me as is timid and stupid.
And a money waster.
And a selfish kid.
And I can't live like this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting