I've Forgotten What I Started Fighting For


Well, if you haven't heard it yet (you're probably not a gleek and don't care haaaaaah), Cory Monteith passed away on the 13th of July in US and 14th in Singapore.
I was informed by Iffa right after my tuition, and to me at that moment, it was devastating.

In my head, it was just like how will Glee continue like this, Season 5 was supposed to be the return of Finn Hudson after being missing in the last 2 episodes of Season 4 due to his rehab, I was so looking forward to see more of Finchel and most of all, I was concerned about how Lea Michele will react.

It was like, I just got to know about Blake Jenner (character: Ryder Lynn, winner of TGP2) and Melissa Benoist (character: Marley Rose) getting engaged a day before the death.
That already threw me off, because I knew that Blake and Melissa had different partners before Glee and it was sad that they broke up and got together because of Glee.
And getting engaged, plus Melissa is a few years older than Blake.....like what are you doing Blake Jenner??!?

Then I was going through the news about their engagement and one of them wrote "Move over Cory and Lea!" because even though they've dated, they weren't the first one to get into serious business (I mean to be totally committed and get engaged)

But after Cory's passing, I got to know that Cory and Lea were just 2 weeks away from their wedding and it just broke my heart even more.

Imagine this, you figured out who you want to be with for the rest of life, he's the perfect guy for you, and you already planned to get married and suddenly he's gone.

It's really depressing to put yourself in Lea's shoes and furthermore, she's the star of GLEE!
She's Rachel Berry for goodness sake!
Rachel was supposed to marry Finn and live happily together at least by the end of Glee (season 6) and with Cory's death, if I'm Lea, I wouldn't even want to be Rachel Berry anymore.
It's like Glee was the spark of Monchele and to know that your perfect guy is gone and you have to relive everything again, alone. It's like too much.

And I don't know but I don't think Glee would even continue to Season 6.
They might need to cancel the show by mid of Season 5.

Maybe most newbie gleeks wouldn't understand but for people who watched from Season 1, all you want is the originals.
And I'm just like super sad.
I really missed Finn Hudson and seeing Cory.
I mean besides seeing Darren Criss playing the lovely Blaine Anderson (minus Klaine please!), I enjoyed the love story of Finchel.
And if the show's going to continue with Rachel Berry finding a new guy or going back to Brody, I would just....lose interest in Glee, honestly.





Hmm, I don't know what's the future of Glee.
I mean I'm saying this now but when it comes back in November, I'll probably be anticipating for the next few episodes and if it get cancelled off, I would rant here again about how it's not fair to cancel such a great series.

I guess, I just wish Lea and Cory's family all the best and hope they have they have the strength to pull through this.
May Glee not lose focus (like what they've been doing for a few episodes in Season 4....like seriously....make a storyline and choose the playlist and not let the music numbers control the story line....)
And to everyone else, let this be a lesson learnt, DRUGS AND ALCOHOL KILLS FASTER

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting