Cause You Only Live Once

Hello everyone!

Have you ever had that one day that you just do things you won't expect yourself to do or get the opportunity to do?
HAHAH!

Well, yesterday, I had one of those #yolo night.
So it started when I met Iffa for Muara, which I was so late! (SO SORRY!)
Then we had dinner and talked and all.
Brought her to MBS and watched the sunset HAHAHA so romantic ah both of us.
Kidding!

After that, we had to go back to Esplanade and we were scared that we will miss Azpirasi so we RAN back to esplanade, Iffa with her heels and all!!!! #yolo
Met Diana and Hizran there.
Then I met Amirah and we got bored of the show, plus Diana had to leave soon too, so we all went to our favourite hangout branch for a munch!

As Diana and Hizran went off, the rest of us decided to go back to the show.
But well, girls' instinct, we should probably walk around and take photos HAHA.

Our first stop was the Merlion Park.
Sat down to watch the waterworks in front of MBS.
Took some "tourist" shot hahah.

And our next destination was this cool weird looking bench.
We stayed there for quite awhile, probably half an hour or maybe less? HAHAH.


We were close to an MRT stop but yeah, the night was still young.
So we walked further to the opposite site from where we were.
The clouds were too beautiful that I couldn't help it but made them stop for few other photos heheh!



Walked further up, and we saw a great spot where we stopped for a chat about the old msn days and how we were during primary school years.
Had a small picnic too with all the food we bought earlier hahah!

And then it was 11pm, and it was time to go because we wouldn't want to miss the train.
Talked about how it would be fun if we could just walked around all night, or if we could one day, afford to book a room for a staycation, and how we should go for a vacation together, and we still had a long way to walk back to the mrt station HAHA.

Eventually, with all the fast walks and rush, we managed to catch the last green train which stayed there for quite long.
Amirah doubted if we could cathc the last red line train if we're at Jurong East but convinced her to stay green.
Suddenly, I was doubting that we could home, I thought we should just take the red line then, so we ran out when the train came, and then it was going to.....ANGMOKIO!

We were so lucky we managed to run back to the green train because if not, we would be stranded there with no train to get home HAHAH! #yolo

Iffa was seriously suggesting that we should go her house and sleep at her place if we miss the last red train.
And there was some question marks in my head because I want to but I know my mum wouldn't allow me......till, I got a call from home.


And so my mum said YES!
Then Amirah asked her dad and he said okay so we were having an impromptu sleepover! #yolo

Bought some stuff for supper and we planned not to sleep and all excited and jakun(for me) and we were just like woah, "can't believe this is happening!"

So we sat on Iffa's bed, then bathed, took some photos, tired but still, ain't no sleeping because #yolo!
So prettyyyyyyy!


Cooked supper and macam kat kedai kopi~
Hahah!


After supper, reminisce on the days in Beijing and MCS while looking through photos in Iffa's laptop.
And we had a great talk and pillow fights and dance on the bed (hahahaha I wish...only the talk happened hahah)
And quickly, it was already 5+am, which Iffa's mum came in the room and was shocked that we were still awake.

Soon afterwards, Iffa feel asleep.
Followed by Amirah.
And I sat for about 45 minutes, reading a book of poems, getting sleepy in between.

Then, Iffa's white cat suddenly came in because she was curious about us.
She shocked me and I shocked her, then she slowly went away HAHAH.
Cute cat!

Anyway, around 7am, I couldn't take it anymore so I slept.
And we woke up at 9.15am! Hahah.
Still so sleepy then, we all took turns to bathe because we planned to have breakfast with Diana at Macs again!!!

And all of us had mcbreakfast deluxe yumzzzzz, finally my mcbreakfast craving is satisfied just nice, before Ramadhan!

Went to JP after that to shop and walk around afterwards but my shoes are not there anymore, RUBI WHYYYY!

Regret leaving it at Cairns.
Regret using it during the ironman race day.

WHYYYYYYYY!

Anyway, after that, went to Comics Connection, and Iffa played this xbox race game so I thought of racing them in a car game!
HAHAHAHA FINALLY!

And we wanted to play this zombie pirates game.
But the annoying kids urgh!
Hate those kind of annoying kpo rude kids.
Or maybe I was just cranky from being sleepy.
HAHAH

So we went home after that!
Hahahah!

Such a lovely unforgettable unexpected night!
Really.

Oh well, what can you say....
#YOLO!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting