Hold Me Close We're Losing Time

1. Do not kill yourself. Killing yourself is very messy and your mother will cry over you. It is not beautiful or brave, and even if it was, you will not be around to see that.

2. Washing your hair is going to be a chore. But you should do it anyway. Because you will feel better about yourself.

3. Get up late. Have a lay in. Sleep past your alarm. You have a very long life ahead of you and for now you should appreciate the cold side of your pillow.

4. He is going to break your heart but he’s just another male human who finds it hard to deal with Mondays, too. So in a month you’ll wake up and you won’t even remember that little scar on his knuckle you kissed.

5. Don’t spend hours looking up what your name means on google. Your name is your name and you should go out there and do heroic and good deeds and give your name your own meaning.

6. Don’t fight your demons. Your demons are here to teach you lessons. Sit down with your demons and have a drink and a chat and learn their names and talk about the burns on their fingers and scratches on their ankles. Some of them are very nice.

7. Music is good for your soul. Rap music will energise you and boost your ego and pop music will cheer you up. Indie music will make you think and emotional songs will make you cry and think about that boy again. It’s healthy.

8. Victim complexes are not attractive. Boys and girls will not date you because you are sad. They are not going to date you and kiss your aching bones and cure you of your dragging depression. Wake up. Take a bath. Do your hair. Be attractive.

9. Sadness is not poetic. Depression is not beautiful. Laying in bed all day and eating too much is lazy and disgusting and it is not tragic or pretty. Get up. Go outside. Let the sun warm your bones. Live.

10. If it makes you happy, buy twenty of it. Dedicate your life to it. Print it on tv shirts and collect things and draw art of it. Do not care what people think. They are the unhappy people you need to avoid. The abuse they will hurl at you is painless compared to how sad they are. Pity them. Remain happy.

11. You are allowed to be angry. But the world is not working against you. The flowers do not bloom for you and when your mother shouts ask her if she is okay instead of thinking she hates you. She never will. The world walks beside you and is silent. It does not trip you up or carry you.

12. Day and night cycles are natural. Humans only sleep at night because we used to avoid predators in the dark because of our poor eyesight. Stay awake until 5am watching bad reality shows. Wake up at 7pm and have breakfast.
13. Eat when you are hungry. Being bored does not constitute a chocolate bar. Sleep with you are tired. Do not mindlessly obey the sleep at night rule. If you are not tired, do not sleep.

-Taken from tumblr.




I'm making myself blog (I mean it's not for anybody but yeah...) and it's really difficult.
I either have no stories to share or forgotten what I wanted to say.
I mean my blogging is pointless but ever since I deleted Twitter...again(making it permanent this time), I've been keeping remarks to myself or not being able to share how I spent my day in under 140 characters.

I could say that life has overall been mundane daily but the truth is, so many things had happened in twenty-four hours. And there's something new everyday.


^^ like headlines hurhurhurhhhhhh



So anyway, I had gone through the second round (which people aren't suppose to go through again seriously) of A levels.
I would like to say I've survived but then again, there's no literal killings or injuries that lead to a bloodshed of such, so I kind of just went through it.

Honestly, I felt like I was doing my prelim papers which means I had the "just want a pass and if I'm lucky I'll get good grades and surprise myself" attitude when I should be having the "I have to excel this time round" attitude but then again, sayang yang sudah tu sudah nangis tidak berlagu [let bygones be bygones, it's over]


Well, I only told this to one person but I really had a bad start to my As.
Thank goodness it all ended well.
Right after GP paper I met up with the girls of DAHINAF and my Pissycats which made my week.
My sister got engaged in between so I met all my future brother-in-law's cute brothers he he he.
Pre-end to As I met up with Iffa twice and Haris too.
And on the very last day of A's, I met up with Lava to catch the super awesome CATCHING FIRE!

Plus, I ate at 1Market yesterday courtesy of brother(though the foods are kind of ~), I ate my hearts out cos we gotta make the money worth it HAHAHA!








So, I still enjoyed myself.
Hahahahaha. Why do I complain so much!



...

Omg when I'm all alone, there's so many things I though of blogging.
Like the flow of ideas are just exceptional and now when I'm right in front of the laptop I'm like *just talk crap*




Hmm.
So I'm planning to meet my friends but sigh in Singapore, there's not really much you can do except to find food, sit and talk.
But I want to do something too.
Oh even if there's activities to do it's like not worth the money seriously.
Sigh.

Just hope for a fun time!
And I'm hoping to see snow again hehehehehe.

For now, I'm gonna watch Darren Criss in Glee and probably clean the wardrobe and pack for tomorrow for I am going to Batam AGAIN!

Till next time :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be