Anywhere I Would Have Followed You


I've been trying to do it right
Now as the summer fades, I let you slip away
All I knew, this morning as I woke
I know you inside, you're feeling so hollow
Love that once hung on the wall

I stared up at the sun
Written in this walls are the stories that I can't explain
I was left to my own devices
Baby when they look up at the sky
Say something, I'm giving up on you








It's so surreal.
2013 is ending, in about 21 hours, wow WHERE DID THE YEAR GO REALLY?!
And every time Channel 5 starts talking about The Wanted, I'm just urgh so flustered inside because I couldn't see them live in Singapore, AGAIN!

Anyway, I'm doing my annual round up of the year.
Probably too early in the day but who cares heheh.


So 2013, it's somehow the year I get to terms with myself.
I mean like really think about life, what's my main aim in life.
Blablablabla things like that.

Hahaha!

And I guess calling myself lucky is an understatement.
What I am is blessed that the "big break" this year, I get to travel.
I never would have imagined myself going to Australia(Cairns), Thailand(Bangkok), Malaysia(Melacca), Indonesia(BATAM!) and China(Beijing) all in a year!
Like, I'm really thankful for all of these opportunities, really! (Omg I feel like I'm giving a thank you speech and I'm tearing up right now...)
HAHAH!

Hmm, what else happened this year?

You know what's strange? It's that things that happened early this year felt like it was actually done last year and this year feels like it only has 6 months.

Anyway, earlier this year, before I got back my results, I worked with Diyanah Razali and Basyirah, got to know Yuan Shang who was in S16 (cues animation HAHA),
I kept going back to PJC with Iffa, Amirah and Diana to sort of "help out" but really we were being extras with nothing to do, ok maybe that was just for me HAHAHAH!

Hmm, I watched their performance, watched the drama kids performed too, I WENT TO MY FIRST CONCERT WITH JANNAH! THE SCRIPT WAS AMAZING! and even watched Singapore's Malay Dance group combined performance, Oh! Bangau!
Met Cikgu Azmi and my friends were wondering how they could join Azpi and Cikgu asked me if I was joining and I was like, I can't and all but hey, my friends joined Azpi and thank goodness because we'll always be going for all these Azpi performances and um somehow that led me to be a part of Azpirasi without me realising it hahaha but I will do my best!

Oh yes, so before I talked about friends this year, family first!
There was a lot of gathering this year.
I got a nephew, the first boy in line of Ahmad Aji's 3rd generation.
My sister found a new love and she's engaged!
My first niece graduated from kindergarten and will be entering the "real" school next year, like why does she have to grow up so fast?!
My second niece will start her first year in school next year and she's already a chatter box, again like why does she have to grow up so fast?!
My third niece already knows how to call me and she is so adorable!!

Oh yeah, raya was a bit different this year.
We didn't get to have a family (as in my own family) gathering on the first day of raya but it happened on the fourth if I'm not wrong.
And I met almost all of my cousin, like they came to visit, it's like if I have an attendance list of my extended family that came for raya, it's fully ticked!




Other than that moving on, I think the friends I met the most this year would be a tie between Iffa and Haris HAHAHA!
Out of all people, we have a deal with each other and my time is coming up soon, but hey there's 12 months in a year so you wouldn't know what will happen!

And while it's really tough to meet my friends this year after August since they start schooling, I was blessed that I kind of met up with people that I want to meet.
Birthday celebration was one thing that help us to meet up as a group, other than that I met up with my friends from primary school and secondary school, either intentionally or not, I met up with my crazy madrasah friend and again, I really feel blessed for this year.




Umm, updates on myself, I finally PASSED my driving test, which means I can finally drive HEHEHEHEHEHE!
Well, I just got it yesterday and till now, I still feel surreal.
It's kind of Step 2 into adulthood.
I think first is getting a place in uni which I failed to do.
And I've tried to have a go at As again so hopefully, the results are better this time and I could get a place in uni, somewhere.





So that's probably the summary of my life this year.
Kind of not excited to embark a new year.
Cos I feel like I'll be more alone next year as my friends will be twice as busy but I do hope for more family time next year like going to an outing would be a monthly thing or some sort!

Hmm, I really thought this year was quite a bore because most of the time I just do mostly nothing.
Until I wrote this post that I realised the year didn't disappear!

I did go for work and then gave tuition, and help my mother with her work, and then helped my juniors and then plan for birthday surprises, and celebrated the birthdays and then did my A levels then went for driving lessons and then ending the year real good.

So not all is lost!
In fact, nothing is lost.

Oh wow.
This is it, it's the end.
Shall be the last post of the year, till later at midnight when it's already 2014 (HEHEH OMG SAYING 2014 IS SO WEIRD!)
GOODBYE AND THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF MY LIFE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting