Baby You're All I Need

I don't know what song to quote today cos I haven't been listening to any for the past few days.

SO ANYWAY...
It's the one week countdown to 9 FEBRUARY!
Hehehehehe.

I mean, in my opinion, turning 20 is a huge thing!
The celebration should be bigger than turning 21.
It's like living for 2 decades, and you've reached that pre-adulthood.
I mean, cos for some reason 21 is the real adult age and only then you can be responsible for things.

Hmm, I don't know if that's a good thing or not.
On one hand, I'm so pissed that I can't authorise the collection of certain stuff and I have to depend on other older people.
On the other, (well this mostly talks about the law so yeah...skip)


Back to the countdown, I was thinking I should probably countdown the top 20 something of my life.
Then I couldn't decide on what should I rank.
The most exciting things? The biggest achievements(like as if I have 20 of them...)? Top 20 dreams? Or even ranking the years I've lived.

And then I gave up.
Not really gave up.
But just somehow realised that I shouldn't be ranking things because for all I know, I (I'm really afraid to say this out loud but I can't deny that I've never thought about this) won't get to live till 20.



THERE.
PUT IT OUT RIGHT THERE!

Hmm, YOLO or YOLT, I still think about it every now and then and scare myself.
But we won't know when and all.

Brrr, this post is getting real cold real fast!















HAHAH, so how do I end this
Okay happy thoughts, happy thoughts!


I'm getting a new phone tomorrow!
Well I hope they will come when my mother is home or they will just give it to me, seeing all the documents I will present.

Finally, fully touch screen phone with data plan.
I've been skeptical about full touch screen phones because my first (first-hand) phone, Motorola Dext, didn't last for 2 years and by the end of 1 and 1/2 year, I couldn't even get to any part of the phone because the touch screen was spoilt but thank goodness for the keypads.

Well, my second phone, HTC Chacha, is too small in size.
Not the physical size as I'm really fine looking at small things (i.e. my netbook) but in phone memory.
Other than that it's very fine indeed, I love HTC Chacha!

Now, I hope Sony Xperia SP will be satisfactory and last me for 2 years!
I was mostly looking at the phone memory and the mp for the front camera.
And I kind of won't pay more than $100 for any phone, so even though SP only has vga front camera, I kind of alright with that.







Just hope the delivery person is very nice or very late! :D





And with that, write on you on Sunday morning!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting