It's Just So Hard To Say Goodbye To What I Know

3am thoughts.

Well after a long time, this special post is made specifically for the show #GLEE.

Every story has an ending, and after a 6 year run, that's where Glee ends.
Though I haven't been watching the whole of season 6, I have to admit, I'm pretty devastated and I feel like I've lost something in my life.

Maybe to a non-gleek, Glee is just a show.
Maybe it's the music that made it different.

But to a Glee fan, it's not just a show. It's something that changed us.
Well for me, Glee taught me to have the confidence in myself, to aim higher (though it's not showing ha ha) but Glee made me believe in myself more.

Also, thanks to Glee, I got to know of these talents and aspire to somehow be like them one day.
Especially Darren Criss 😍
If it wasn't for Glee, we all wouldn't get to know Darren and I wouldn't get to know Starkids plus Darren's songwriting talent is just A+++++!

It's really nice to know that Darren got the opportunity to write the last song to end Glee.
Even so, I haven't got the heart to listen to Lea Michele singing that song yet because I don't really want Glee to end.

The saddest thing is that the Glee crew could have written a better storyline to expand the shows because there are so many things that they could focus on.

But the death of Cory made it hard to go on I guess.

Nevertheless, the show had a great 6 years, inspiring many then teen now adults to be the best losers we can be and have fun while we're at it.
So thank you Glee.
Thank you for being by my side for 6(5) years.
You always have a special place in my heart.
Don't stop believing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting