BAD DAY

well here goes my startin days of unhappinness.............
morning all was happy n i scored 86 for my mt.........
den it started to b sad as i juz lose 1 mark from getting an A for maths!!!!!!!!!!
my english................de one test which make me nearly fell into tears=49 1/2 but i keep tellin myself dat dat mark is not a full
one but juz a part of it
after skool thought of watchin de scenery near afida's house n i invited jelina n her bros along to but dey brought de whole
village to dat place den from dere it started dat i hav to break friendship wit jelina[i hope not] coz i hav to choose between
her or shereen n rina so i chose shereen n rina i wen home.
at home i was called by mdm madzidah askin me to call rina's house to see whether she reached home or not so wen i called,
her mother was lyk a monster n my hand was shakin bcoz she was screamin through de phone n my hand is still shakin now!!!
im juz hopin dat my frenship would not b broken as dis is p6[de last yr!!!!!] dunno if rina is still frenz wit us coz her mother wan
her to b lonely wit no frenz n her mother doesn't care wat rina would feel!!!!!!!so im juz havin a bad day todae..........

Comments

  1. hey!!!dun be sad???aniway,wat happen actually???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Best Of Planner

The Art Of Letting