TEACHERS' DAY

horrah horrah teachers' day is here!!!!!!!!
gav mrs liow photo frame n mr soliman a party wit choc cakes[mmmmm]
a lot of photos taken............a lot of ppl in skool!
in 1 year to come.................i'll come back to saps to pay my teachers a visit!
a lot of ppl we noe.............................................superbly crowded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
not much to say acep i wan t o ask u how giv my mother my exams papers for her to sign???????
my english was done so badly i wish i knew de full marks so i can tell my mothers ?/100 not 49.5/95!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....................................
how i wish i dfun hav to sign my papers or even get back de papers so i tink now im banned from using internet so dis mayb my last tym using internet until i finish my psle den can use!!!!!!!!!!
sure get beatings coz hav been staying back n MORE TUITIONS WIT MY BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hate it!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting