"not always if a lyk a person,that person must lyk u back..." said by Nur Shereen Binte Ibrahim.
well i guess dat phrase is true.....very true!!!!!well aniwae my PSLE is over!!!!!!!!woot!at last!!!!!!!my lovable com has waited for me for so long!!!!!!!yayayayay!!!!!!!!!!!but too bad no holidae for us taking higher mother tongue!!!!!!ok so todae......i juz felt lyk im invisble coz there's a grp of girlz around where we[me,sher,fida]hangout den dey keep askin question n keep askin names but only to sher nfida but not me!!!!!!dey dun even wan to noe hu i am......haiz......wateva lah well gtg now.....btw...juz now got couple fight keep shoutin n shoutin coz de guy punched de girl......aiyo.....so kpo sey me....my sis n mom too!!!!!n some other ppl too!!!!!!bye!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting