on friday e thirteen, yesterday, me,sher,fida wen to lot 1 to celebrate our finished PSLE.....i noe its long tym finish but den dats was de onli free day!!!!dunno how much i beg my mom 2 allow me to go n until she says yes.....i was so happy dat i couldn't sleep e day b4!!!!!!aniwae over dere we took two neoprints n den we bought all de frenship things larh.........n den wen to eat at long john silver n met joachim simon dere wit his mom n bro......den head for home keep tokin n tokin in de bus until we reached a stop where afida wasn't suppose to go yet but she stopped at a wrong stop n de pathway to walk to her house was so dark dat me n sher imagine if sumtin happen to her den suddenly a hero would come named farhan......if u noe hu he is den it would b funny to c dat farhan is flyin in de sky tryin to b afida's hero but if dunno him den nvm....aniwaes u shd visit www.fatso-gheybo.blogdrive.com cool place wit de song...de song u're listenin now is taken from hers n pic too......chattin wit ryan.....askin stupid question n wasted my tym!!!!!! afida broke up wit shafiq.......n she said it was for de sake of me!!!!!!!n now im juz scared dat shafiq would hate me!!!!!!!!i dun lyk shafiq anymore.......my heart is so free....even if i lyk sumbodi it would fade easily!!!!!!!!!! so i dun lyk him oredi well mayb a bit onli but everytym he make me hate him by his actioness wit anwar.......so stop it!!!!!!!!well aniwae it goin to de end of skool oredi n goin to secondary skool.....sure to miss all my frenz.......hope we can keep contact in msn!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting