I was looking through Raya photos.
(when I'm supposed to study...)
Then saw that picture up there. ^^^
Gosh, I miss those times back in 1998-2002.
We were so close back then.
Playing like nobody's business and cry here and there.
I remembered having our own 'band'.
Recorder, keyboards and drum.
Lovely times



Anyway, today's CHILDREN'S DAY!

Sometime about the error made me forget how to spell children.

Besides that, it's
Mak's 53th BIRTHDAY!


2007's photo

I know she don't read this blog.
I hope she don't.
Awesome brownie provided by KakWiyah!

.........
SIDE|TRACK
I felt the earthquake today.
Gosh, that's the feeling?
I was slowly trying to figure out a Physics question.
Then I felt like my chair was tapped by the person behind.
Turned around and wonder how I could feel like that
when Jane's leg was far away from my chair.
Then Hafizah turned around, thinking I called her.
LOL!

Watched the news, gosh!
What a scary situation!
.........



Oh. While I went through the photos, saw Nyai's photo.



I almost want to cry again.
I've been missing her so much.
I even wished to dream about her again.
While I napped, it didn't happen.
Should visit her grave someday.
After EOY, probably.

I stared blankly into space,
remembering every single moment of the period of her death.
When Mak was denying her death since she was still warm.
Then around 5am was awoken from the few minutes of sleep.
Mak saying that she opened her eyes.
& my late aunt was trying to speak to Nyai.
How I wished she could wake up once more.
How I wished I was able to save her.
When I touched her hand and felt her body slowly losing the heat.
How there was no more denying that she was gone.






{edit //}

Cikgu said we should sleep before 11pm.
However, I got so sad just now that I decided to read my old posts.
I forgot what I wanted to say, though.

Gosh, never mind...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be