I have had the urge to blog all day today.
Probably it's due to the stress of attempting A Math in the library just now.

Talking about stress, some students have find common test so stressful that weird and rare stuff just happens.
Let say..
  • A student who wrote all her answer in the question paper itself instead of a writing paper.

    Or
  • A student who missed out the questions on the last page.

    Yet, today's case was the most bizarre I've ever heard.
  • A student missed out the whole of Section B of essay writing that cause her to lose 70 marks!

    Just to think about it.
    Don't you feel weird knowing that you spent 2 hours just doing a question of 20 marks?
    If it was me, I'll feel totally off.
    Anyhow, let's hope the best for her.
    Thank goodness, this is just our first common test.



    Since my one and only paper for today ended at 10.30am,
    I decided to visit the library so I can be focus in revising instead of sleeping.
    The library only opens at 11am so I decided to take a walk before heading back.
    To my surprise, the entrance of the library was almost similar to an entrance of a 'GREAT BIG SALE'.

    It reminded me of a Mr Bean show of where he was the first in line, waiting for the shop to open. Hahah.
    Once the door was open, everyone standing rushed and ignored the polite librarians.
    Some take a look at the new arrived books while most were literally running to they seats they desired.
    I found myself in the same situation.
    Maybe it's because I thought the tables will all be taken up.
    How foolish, the big table was empty and the nice comfy seats and table at the corner were just ready to welcome me.

    I was just starting on Math when Syasya came by.
    Then she walked away.
    And again, I was shocked by Ummairah who asked if they could sit with me.
    (Plugging my ears with earphones and playing the songs on my MP3 can make me a temporary deaf person.)
    Hahah.

    So I tried to concentrate on A. Maths but all I really wanted to do was to tweet, "I WILL FAIL AMATH!"
    I was frustrated as I took long minutes just to solve a question on trigonometry.
    Some even had me giving up.
    So much so that I decided to move on to Geography.
    Which was weird enough, calmed me down.
    I was more than happy to study for Geography than any other subjects for this common test.
    Bizarre huh?





    Okay, stop with all this English nonsense. Hahah!
    Apparently, I had a lot in my head and now it's gone.
    I forgot what happened after revising for Natural Vegetation.




    HAPPY 32nd ANNIVERSARY!
    I hope they don't know nor read my blog..


    &apparently, my mum don't know that common test is this week.
    :S

    I so want to watch Percy Jackson and Starstruck after common test!
  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    What Did I Want To Be

    The Art Of Letting