BIG BIG HELLO TO YOU!

I'm finally resuscitating my blog after leaving it in coma.
:D


Okay, common test is one big screw up.
Failed 4 important subjects that my L1R5 will land me back to Kranji Sec.
Now I'm terrified of next Friday.
PTM
eeks!



On Saturday, had my AED course.
The one about using shock to revive a person.
Cool and awesome.
Especially the part on recovery position.
LOL!


Yesterday, watched "So You Think You Can Dance Finale"
It's an encore but still, AWESOMEEE!
If only I could dance like that, if only.
Oh, and I managed to make a mind-map of "Cinta Ixora"
Another great show.


Hahah.

So today, had Math lesson.
MrT taught us interest and hire purchase.
Then he told us stories about his previous work.
Was laughing with the class even though I wasn't paying much attention to it.
Hehehs.

Then stayed back for Stellar.
They were having their oral today.
& sorry, I was totally not in the mood to do any work.

Went out after that.
I was thinking of searching for the bideas thing.
So I alighted at Bradell, thinking it was the right place.
Walked one whole round around the HDB estates.
In the end, I decided to go back to the map.

I felt so stupid because the place I was looking for was just in front of the MRT exit.
You should always observe where you want to go.
& then I realised, it was the wrong bideas place.
I went to the factory and it was made up of people from corporate world.
You know, don't care about students and act all busy.

So then, I remembered about another bideas place at Toa Payoh Hub.
So went there, it was big!
I mean, it's an open shopping mall.
So I slowly walk from one shop to another.

I passed every building and still couldn't find the shop.
I almost gave up and wanted to go home until I saw a new map of the place.
It made me recall of the map I saw once of the bideas showroom.
So I decided to hunt the place down.
Feets were struggling to keep up and shoulders were tortured by the bag.
In the end, I saw it.


I was so happy that I acted awkwardly that an uncle kept looking at me.
:O

So I went in and asked for quotes and all.
Too pricey because of the quantity.
I felt bad and sad at the same time.
I didn't know what to do and what's the best way.

So I walk along and cheered myself up,
with GIFT SHOPPING!

Yay! Now I'm excited!
I can't wait to give. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting