HELLO!

Today had been an awfully tiring day for me! :D

So first, public duty.
No casualties.
People who ran, kept themselves safe.
People who walked, walked very carefully.

Then was dismissed from public duty.
So changed and went to 4D booth.
Dadidudadidu. Ice pops came.
Everything was sold.
Then the water ice pops came.
Made my parents come back and forth for nothing.
Hahah, even worse, my whole evening of yesterday is a bit wasted.

Then slacked at booth, while waiting for orders from boss.
Nothing much happened.
So went to aunt's house.

Went back to school.
Didn't know what time to meet. Felt so awkward cause I didn't see any of the sec 4s.
So went to the theater, ANAK WAYANG!
It was great but some parts of it almost put me to sleep.




~continue later. aniyah is here (:~













BACK!

Okay, so the Anak Wayang.
Shahril is hilarious. (:
The part of Leftenan Ahmad and Leftenan Adnan.
Also the impromptu, "Eh, siaper kacau tu ah?"

& I saw Kak Ayu! I miss dancing, Malay dance I mean.
Hahah, I kept on recalling the P5-P6 years.
Malay dancing was the best.
Can you imagine, most of the 'cool dudes' in my Malay class joined Malay dance.
Even though I know what's their motive...
Still, it was the best :D
If only there's like a comeback or something. (:

Oh, Marina Yusoff's daughter is extremely adorable!
Maybe it's because of the parents and grandmother so she have the genes to becoming a star.
I find her so smart too, she could memorise all her lines and what not.
Coolsome kid.

Plus, there's one part of the story.
A dancer acted like a ghost.
What's the motive I wonder.
Scary with the sound she makes..





Cinta Ixora has extreme climax!
They took 3 out of the 5 girls.
I think.
Like Batrisya left with her ibu.
Then Melissa got killed by Imran.
Now Zana inhaled carbon monoxide because Kamal wants revenge.
Martina is going to confess and Farhan won't like it.
Ella is having a good life currently.
Danial has no good story.
Lastly, Hafiz is totally out of the picture.

& there you go, summary of Cinta Ixora.
I may be wrong.
So let's watch tomorrow's last episode together! :D

No photo, sadded.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting