I HAD MY FIRST ICM!
Lol.
It had such a big impact on me.
You know, the must do, can do...

School was same throughout.
And as usual, Wednesday's last period is a should not.
It's like, I had fun in Social Studies then I realise that Physics is going to make me moe-emo mood.
Physics ending the day is big NO!

Then I went to Lot 1.
Saw Ellika and Galina.
& Ismail too! Woohoo, he smiled to me again! Hahah!
Enjoying time with myself.
Read a chapter of a book and studied for tomorrow's test.

Then back to school for Physics.
I enjoyed my time refilling my bottle with Tasneem more than sitting in the class doing some question on potential divider.
It's night time, in school, not effective!
All you want to do is stone at your seat.


Dahhhs, anyway, had to leave.
Amal came down and was like, "Mr Yeo says that everybody must be out of the school now. Oh, and he say close all the windows and switch off the lights and fans."
LOL moment.


So home we go.
Saw IR.
Awsh feeling.
Smiled, sudden deaf and mute moment.
More of mute as I will just nod and smile at whatever they are asking.

Bus came.
Awsh feeling increased.
Reached my stop, total Awsh.
Can't believe it was an actual conversation.
...
Unbelievable feeling again.

Awsh.


Alrighty, goodbye!







Now that I want to post this, brother took away the connection.
Gahhs, stressful eh?
Fine, play freecell like Hazryn played spider solitaire just now. LOL!
Wow, is this considered an analogy? Awesome!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be