I wanted to search for old photos when I saw the old post.
My 2008 posts.

I really love that year.
I love the year before that too.

Suddenly people are being so secretive.
Suddenly people are doing things they aren't supposed to.
Suddenly people are feeling sorrowful.
Suddenly people are not themselves.
Suddenly people are faking their smiles.
Suddenly people are hiding their feelings.
Suddenly, I just don't know people.
Suddenly, I'm lost.


You know, even when I was feeling sad or mad,
my post were all still so happy like.
Optimistic.

& my vocabulary was better back then too.
I guess, with the help of Dictionary.Com?
Hahah!

I love it.
I miss it.
Every single thing about it.
If only there's a way to relive it.

PAPERCLIQUES♥
We should have taken a photo during that day of Anak Wayang.
That was us, our old group.
The Paperclique. D:



& I miss skipping along the street with YiLing.
When we were sad or just feeling high.
We will just skip away, like crazy people. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be