They are mean people.
Trying to make me mad.
Trying to imply that I'm stupid.

Freaking shit ah.
16 years, until now don't know how I talk is it?
Cakap aku tak fikir.
It's freaking irritating!
Everything must lead back to the world of technology.
Then you keep playing the computer also, what's the difference?

I just find it so unfair, she's always scolding me.
She scolds him and she plays it for the WWWWWWHHHHHOOOOOLLLLEEEEE day.
If asked, she would say that she just started.
padehal, padehal

See how ironic this situation is?
I'm so freaking mad.
I can't stand her anymore.
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I regretted starting that account for her.
So much for being such a good daughter.
If only I knew that I would be the catalyst to her addiction.
I'm so freaking mad at myself.
SHITTTTTT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting