HEY HELLO!

Okay, so I had 5 free periods today.

2 was for Geography, total boredom since I didn't bring anything, especially my library book.

2 more for Math but we had a worksheet to do.
I was so glad.

1 last period for English.
Awesome thrilling passage but the questions totally disappoint me. Hahah.



Then had Physics IP with HuiEn.
Hahah, both of us were like going to faint on the spot!
She was going, "HELP!"
My brain was barely awake during the last few minutes.



Okay, that's all for today.
Tomorrow is gonna be another long day.
Please have humanities IP!


I can't believe what my cousin heard.
That is not good.


& dumbasses, please get your facts right!
Don't you know how to differentiate a HIM from a HER?
Or the education you're getting is going down the drain all along?
Don't be stupid.
Such losers.
Seriously, open your eyes wide and stop calling her by somebody else name.
Not him, especially not him.
She has her own name and get your own life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting