Today PE was somewhat the best I had!

Since the exams were on for the others, MsC brought us to LIMBANG PARK!
The good thing was we didn't have to jog to get there. Hahah.

So first thing, off to the bridge.
Then to the fitness corner with Tas and Fiza.
Watched the other girls play that racing scissors-paper-stone game on the bridge.

After that, we went to the playground.
Played iceman!
Felt 12 again! LOL.

So Farhana and I was the first catcher.
Hahah, crazy, ran-freezed-unfreezed-ran-freezed-unfreezed-ran-safe kind of thing.
Then screams and shock. Hahah!
I laughed so much and ran like what.
They should just make us play catching instead of running 2.4km.
It works so much better.

After freezing 5 people, we changed catchers.
So almost everyone had their turn in catching.
It was freaking fun, once in a while.
Played that for half-an-hour, I guessed.

Then back to school.
Dragged our feet to get back to class for Physics.

The rest of the days were like any other Fridays.

Then I did my homework from 12-2.15pm.
WOAH!

Had Physics again.
My mind was shut down.
All I wanted was to close my eyes and go to my world.
Walked back to interchange.
I was forcing my eyes to stay opened. Hahah.

Okay, that's all.
PE was fun.
Other than that, same-o.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting