New Friends, Live With Joy

I'm back from my 4 days camp!





I'm still tired though.
Getting back to sleep, back aching.

However, it seems weird but true, that I MISS ANCO ALREADY!

Day 1 of camp was the worst.
I only remembered that trainees got punished and so did the NCOs.
Don't remember much.
Oh yeah, P2's MOI by KM and ST.
KM was scary and creepy but very funny.
J and I keep looking at each other, making those "Is he for real?" thoughts.


Day 2, got reprimanded.
Went for lesson, came back and had lunch.
Then we explored the school for places.
Meeting for water game.
They had their dinner and after that the water game!
I was totally dry and got hit hard by a bucket!
Like it was totally painful! ):
Hahahah, darn Duckless.

Then it was their Night activity.
They say it's not scary!
Hahah.
Had a tiring time waiting to scare people backstage.
Their answers to the questions were very entertaining.

"Are you really scared right now? Yeah, extremely."
"Is SGT BK cute? Yeah/maybe (lol!)"
"Who is the cutest NCO? SGT Amanda/Najihah/YongLiang (eeeee! Hahah!)/RuiTing"


Then they had their supper.

Sentry first shift: Firedrill!

Then waited for my shift.
So second shift came.
I was so nice to let them sleep when they rest at my area.

Then my shift ended.
Went to bathe.
Got ready to fall-in.


Day 3
Spartan! 300 of everything.
(Good thing they never thought of this last year, if not, I die. Hehes)
PW wasn't in camp so Joel and I was a bit lost.
Their OOA, I take the blame.
Never listen to instruction then they were punished for it.
Ooops!

I think P2's OOA was the shortest. So unfair. ):
Anyway, after that NCOs had to prepare for rainbow nite.
Puzzled by how we should do the SJAB logo on the floor.
If not for R, couldn't have done it.

After that was their flag lowering then they sat down for rainbow nite.
While they enjoyed the performance, NCOs hid and rehearsed our skit.
Awesome time.
I missed P2's skit! D:
I really wanted to watch it that time.
ZX was hilarious!

Played a few games.
Then it was NCOs turn to perform.
Sadly, not enough time for skit so we only did the dance.
Still, it was fun!
Now the guys find BK's push up cool, even Shawn said they should do like that next time. Hahah!

We had meeting.
Most NCOs slept during meeting. Hehehs.
Got caught twice. Nobody catch the 2 guys sleeping beside me.
):


Then slept for the night.
They had firedrill again, we catch up with our sleep.


Last day, everyone started late.
The girls already down by 6am.
The boys, even the NCOs woke up late.

Their breakfast.
Had to finish up the ration.
Forced them to eat their last Maggi Mee meal for the month. Hahah!

Then had debrief.
I think WQ trick me la.
My section didn't clap for me.
Ahhh, so sad. >:

After that, dry run for POP.
Then had POP.
(P2 still the best!)

Then had their lunch.
Finally got to interact and have fun with my section.
Hahah, darn it ZX don't trust me.
Awwww, my section 4 babies are so cute!
No section 4 photo but took platoon 2 photo.

Ahhh, the best time I had after 4 days!


I miss my P2! :D


I miss both P209 and P210! ):
I miss SNCOs too! D:



Anyway, watched Glee's last episode.
So sad ):
It's like when yesterday ANCO ending. D:



Hahah, anyway, will fly away again very soon.
So bye! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be